It didn’t take me long to cave in and fall hard for the camo trend. I bought this camouflage shirt from Zara last season and have easily transitioned it into my new favorite spring staple jacket.similar). H&M Jeans. F21 Top. Dolce Vita Boots. Madewell Purse (love this!). Karen Walker Sunglasses (similar). Melody Ehsani Diamond Cage Ring}
all photos by Natalie
The camo trend can sometimes be tricky to pull off so here are some quick and easy tips on how to wear a camo jacket:
1. Don’t break the bank with this trend. Check out Zara, H&M, F21 or even the thrift store for some great budget finds.
2. Don’t be afraid to mix prints and textures. Camo looks great with polka dots and lace.
3. Add some romantic touches by wearing it with pink or white.
4. Glam it up with some sparkling accessories like a chunky rhinestone necklace or try a DIY and add some studs to the shoulders.
5. Pair it with your favorite ripped jeans and a white tank for a comfortable yet edgy look.
Hope you’re Monday is off to a great start!