A Pumpkin Evening

Last Sunday, Apollina spoiled Rosa, Katalina, and I with a delicious pumpkin pot pie dinner (video recipe here). Words cannot describe how amazing it was, not to mention her place is jaw dropping – I couldn’t stop snapping photos. In addition to our very own personal pumpkins with a puff pastry top, she made a mouth-watering apple cobbler and pumpkin carrot muffins. Thank you sweet Apollina (and Brad) for an unforgettable evening. I am so thankful to have made such wonderful friends through this blog, especially ones that have a mild obsession with HomeGoods – just like me:) Be sure to visit Apollina’s blog for more recipe details!

{her stunning pink entryway – diy gold dresser, homegoods lamps & tray}

xo,
saracode

This entry was posted in Decor. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to A Pumpkin Evening

1. WOW – this looks amazing…I want to move into her place! :)

2. RosaLovesDC says:

It was an amazing time on Sunday. I love all the yummy food Apollina made for us and I love her place.

3. Behnaz says:

Super cute pictures! It was wonderful seeing all of you. I loved the pumpkin pot pies!

4. Katalina says:

girl your photo skills are AMAZING. It is all that time with Rosa… I need to work on mine for sure.

5. taraneh says:

Apollina needs to quit her day job! absolutely mouth-watering!

6. HG Insider says:

Hi Sara, we can’t decide which we love more – the decor or the food! Both are inspiring. Thanks for sharing with us. Your friends at HomeGoods

7. Lovely post…and the pumpkin pot pie looks so delicious my mouth is watering as I write this! ;)

8. Ana B says:

Beautiful! Love all the pics and her decor :)

9. How fun! Love those lamps in the pink entryway.

10. Tammy says:

Can I come next time!? So cute! Love that first picture of Apollina.

11. Pingback: HomeGoods | Blog | Unique Home Decor and Affordable Home Furnishings